melbourne play grounds, are there any?

Submitted: Monday, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 651 Views:1618 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
i'm new to off roading and would like to know if there's any place to go and have a play. nothing that will make to much of a mess of my dual cab courier but somthing that would stop a 4x2. thanks and thanks to the blokes who answered my c.b question.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Matt - Monday, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:00
Hi Neil
I live out the west side of Melbourne, where abouts are you? We have two vehicle's going to the Mt Disappointment area approximately 60klm's from Melb on the 22-24th Feb leaving after work on the friday and returning on the sunday arvo. There are heaps of other places to go around Melb on day trips and weekenders. There are also books you can get. Try BUSH TRACKS OF VICTORIA, and 4WD WEEKENDS. I have purchased both these books recently and are quite good and looking forward to trying them.
Regards Matt.
AnswerID: 1744

Follow Up By: Neil - Monday, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Jan 14, 2002 at 01:00
hi matt from the west side. i live in cheltenham.when you say we have 2 motors going to mt disappointment who's we? what are you driving? how well are you kitted out? and how serious is the area? you say theres loads of other places.....well go on then give us a clue
FollowupID: 583

Reply By: Kelly Green - Tuesday, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:00

Tuesday, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:00
Neil,
If you go to hppt//groups.yahoo.com/group/4wd_out_of_melbourne this group is an internet club that has regular trips around melbourne from easy to hard as well as its own discussion group, it lists their car details etc and other information. Some of the people that use the site are members of other clubs, so this could assist you with knowing what other clubs you may want to join. Or alternatively just find someone to go with on a jaunt.
AnswerID: 1753

Sponsored Links