Mrs Al and the Recovery Kit....

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:04
ThreadID: 6544 Views:1675 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All,

Well after listening to some advice, [thanks Truckster and Willem], have gone out and bought the big fella, the Ruggered Tool Roll [thanks Willem for the tip] from Opposite Lock, with 2 extra components - the "D" handle and the pick...I've decided that the Al can work out the snatch straps etc...I'll talk to him about it later...he's gotten suspicious of my questions anyway...and quite honestly I have no idea what's in that shed of his...it's an Aladdin's cave I'm sure....

Idiot driver of the day...Woman in White Mirage, "merging" onto the Western Ring Road from Tulla Fwy....STOPS....dead in her tracks...cruiser almost had a Mirage hood ornament...thankfully truckie saw the situation and moved over to let me merge safely....Woman in Mirage now trying to work out hand signals from both Mrs. Al and truck driver!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Recovery Kit discussion..it was most enlightening

cheers :)

Lyn [Mrs. Al]1927 Oldsmobile Tourer

Corrugations...what are they?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:31

Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:31
I want a wife like that ... :)~
AnswerID: 27720

Follow Up By: Member - Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:39

Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 11:39
thanks Truckster...:)

tried to send you an email from an addy I found in an old post, not sure if it went through, or if it went to someone else...[which is probably confusing the bleep e out of them..hahahhaha]...if you didn't get it,...

can you hit me at grierson@hotkey.net.au..and I'll forward it on...

cheers

Lyn :)1927 Oldsmobile Tourer

Corrugations...what are they?
FollowupID: 19094

Follow Up By: Truckster (Vic) - Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 12:20

Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003 at 12:20
just mailed you.
FollowupID: 19096

Sponsored Links