Workshop Manual for 313 CDI Sprinter

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:36
ThreadID: 65481 Views:2360 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
For the vehicles I have owned in the past I have purchased a Gregory's Workshop Manual and/or/both the Manufacturers Workshop Manuals. I have purchased the Owners Workshop Manual for the Sprinter from Pitstop in WA but would like to buy a more detailed Workshop Manual or CD.

Unlike other vehicles there seems to be limited availability.

Contact details appreciated.

Peter
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Eric Experience - Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 22:07

Wednesday, Jan 28, 2009 at 22:07
Peterinsa.
I have a work shop manual printed by Bookman in England, it is very poorly written and contains many errors.
The sprinters start there life as a list of numbers that is sent along the production line , the vehicle is built from that list. that list stays with the vehicle for its life and becomes the data for all parts and service. There are over 1000 variations to the sprinter that is why there is no printed workshop manual. I also have a CD that covers a lot of the service information. The CD came from a link on a sprinter owners forum. If you have a question about your sprinter I may be able to help. Eric.
AnswerID: 346460

Follow Up By: PeterInSa - Thursday, Jan 29, 2009 at 18:35

Thursday, Jan 29, 2009 at 18:35
Eric,
Thanks for your reply. Have had the gears fixed under the Motor Home Warranty. The vehicle slipped out of first sometimes. That problem is now fixed but going into second is not as easy as it was and no where as good as going into 4th from 3rd.

My copy of the Sprinter CDI Workshop Manual from Brooklands in Surrey does not give detail of any adjustments and I understand from the MB Mechanic that there are two areas where this can be done.

Would appreciate if you could give me details of where I could get the CD. My email address is peterinsa@yahoo.com.au.

Peter
FollowupID: 614631

Sponsored Links