tag along tours

g'day,

Im looking at touring to the cape middle of this year with my colorado and wondering if any tag along tours are goin same time and cost ects
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 17:13

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 17:13
Shane,

There are 2 ExplorOz trips and Gatherings organised for a trip up to the cape this year. One in May and another in July (becareful of the July one as the Borg's are going hahaha).

Other than that most Tour companies do a trip up that way. Costs vary for different tour companies.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 347091

Reply By: Olsen's 4WD Tours and Training - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 23:05

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 23:05
June 25 to July 14. admin at djolsen.com
AnswerID: 347179

Reply By: Cape York Connections - Monday, Feb 02, 2009 at 13:10

Monday, Feb 02, 2009 at 13:10
Try cape york connections

all the best
eric
AnswerID: 347232

Reply By: Member - "The Doctor" (NSW) - Wednesday, Feb 04, 2009 at 00:07

Wednesday, Feb 04, 2009 at 00:07
G'day Shano86,

Can highly recommend David and Justine Olsens Tag a Long Tours. The wife and myself did the 20day Cape York adventure last July, Absolutely fantastic. Would'nt have done it any other way.

The experience and knowledge you gain from travelling with a professional tour operator is priceless. All the accom is booked, tours/permits organised. Unfortunately they dont include the fuel you use. I doubt many operators would though.

The best thing is the group is small so there's no mad rush to ford swollen rivers or undertake challenging 4WDing without each driver getting personalised help before taking the next step. It's far more than just "follow me, I'm the tour operator" as I experienced passing other tour groups especially on the OTL.

Hope that helps you out

Cheers
The Dr.
AnswerID: 347468

Sponsored Links