A New member Help needed

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 18:08
ThreadID: 65611 Views:2006 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
I joined up a new Member over the long weekend while he was visiting for a couple of days, it is Member Noel K in Darwin, I just got an email from him explaining he can't log on , I'll do a few screen shot snips and email to him , in the meantime someone else might have an answer for him , I believe he is watching,

'
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 18:14

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 18:14
Has he recieved his comfirmation email of membership??

When logging in as a member only use your member number and password. The email address is only for visitors.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 347113

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (NT) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 18:19

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 18:19
He's listed

Image Could Not Be Found

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 615263

Reply By: Member - Noel K (NT) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:04

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:04
Yes I'm in! It was like blasting out of the spear grass and onto the Stuart Hwy. Any way first post good day everyone glad to be part a great collection of fellow travellers and offroaders.
Spent a great weekend with Doug T, Dusty and Costa and joined up on the 26/01/09 what a day to join. Doug lives in an ideal setting and treats you like a king when you stay with him, his computer is a trip through time in itself.
Thanks for the help Doug and those who responded but I won't ever admit that I put this ) in the password instead of ], it won't work even if you do it 40 times..... ok it will happen to you too, mabe not over night.
Anyway cheers everyone and I'll sign off as "Curlie"
AnswerID: 347119

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (NT) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:09

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:09
Noel
All you need to do now is set it up so you get email notifications for your posts , if you need help I'll do another set of snips.

Doug
gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 615274

Follow Up By: Member - Norm C (QLD) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:17

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:17
Welcome Noel. We'll try not to hold the introduction via Doug against you.

We try to get up your way (well NT anyway) pretty regularly for some fishing. We were supposed to be on the way bay now, but a few issues have delayed us till after Easter.

Lots to learn here and I'm sure you have lots to contribute as well.

Norm C
FollowupID: 615277

Reply By: Member - Noel K (NT) - Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:36

Sunday, Feb 01, 2009 at 19:36
Thanks Norm. Not good at this time of year unless you are a real dedicated barra man, gets really wet and stormy, I have been here 33 years and Easter is usually the end of the wet and best time for the Run off and the country is starting to dry out.

Curly.
AnswerID: 347127

Sponsored Links