Thanks for your comments and support

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 05, 2009 at 23:59
ThreadID: 65733 Views:1409 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Just wanted to say thanks for your support in response to thread 65681. The response to this has been unreal. This had put a real dampener on the trip for the girls. After meeting so many wonderful people around oz they were fairly shaken by it. If he had just taken something outside it would have been nothing more than annoying, but because he came in while we were there it really scared the girls. It has helped being able to show them how many responses we had on here and the comments. Thanks S&N and Matt. Now they want to take a massive dog on the rest of the trip with us. I thought the croaking frog was a better idea though. This is truly an amazing site with a bunch of amazing people on it. We all learn from our experiences both good and bad. The good builds memories and the bad resilience. This trip has taught our girls far more than we could have imagined. In time this will be just another part of our trip that happened. Again THANKYOU everyone.

Josh, Maree, Julia and Jasmine
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: landed eagle - Friday, Feb 06, 2009 at 08:22

Friday, Feb 06, 2009 at 08:22
I hope your girls have taken home some nice memories of my home state. These events tend to overshadow the all the good stuff that happened unfortunately.
AnswerID: 347771

Sponsored Links