Ultimate Campers

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 17:37
ThreadID: 65778 Views:3075 Replies:2 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
I note that in edtion 130 of the 4wd Action rag that they have reviewed the Ultimate Campers.

ExplorOz's resident Master of Breakages (Roachie) was selected for the Owners Opinion of the Ultimate Camper.

I see Roachie has taken the camper to the following places:
the Cape (twice), Simpson Desert (east to West), SA/Vic Border Track, Normanton to Darwin via the top road, Gawler Ranges (SA), Vic High Country.
These trips must have been when he owned the old 4.2 GU as it then states................................
In addition, we have been to the Flinders, and Bendalby Ranges and other trips to Innamincka and Birdsville (on our way to other destinations)

Roachie are these additional ones where the Chevmissan has had to be trucked home for repairs and the Ultimate has been dragged home by someone else hahaha

At least you now have bragging rights to be in the rag three times now haha

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: RV Powerstream P/L - Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 17:51

Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 17:51
Thats a bit rough Sir Kev
From what Ive seen of the Ultimate and after having a fwe beers with an owner at the 4x4shows I wasunder the impression that even if your car failed you could run home and just whistle and the ultimate would follow.
ian
AnswerID: 348032

Reply By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:11

Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:11
G'day Kev,...... Yes that's me they were quoting (just in case you thought there could be too of us with same name and both with ChevNissan + Ultimate).

The Chev Nissan is again in the dock....my own fault this time (as per usual)..... I've managed to bugga the oil cooler and have ordered a new one from the states. Also, the bloody radiator is leaking, so that'll have to be fixed too.... ggrrrrrrrrr

Roachie
AnswerID: 348035

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:27

Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:27
hahahahaha

Has Lucky been notified about this incident ;)
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 616273

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:55

Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:55
The only reason I was game enough to mention this latest incident was cos I know he doesn't read EO any longer......

So, the answer to that question is NO.........
FollowupID: 616278

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 19:01

Saturday, Feb 07, 2009 at 19:01
I'd expect a phone call from him soon now hahahaha

Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 616279

Follow Up By: Blaze (Berri) - Sunday, Feb 08, 2009 at 02:57

Sunday, Feb 08, 2009 at 02:57
Roachie,

Probably that heavy offroad stuff you did at the back of Lake Bonney, or driving up my driveway LOL

FollowupID: 616321

Sponsored Links