shocks to springs

Submitted: Friday, Aug 15, 2003 at 21:37
ThreadID: 6606 Views:1366 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Fitting 4 inch King springs to both the 80 and the 100 series , I would love some feedback on what shocks you guys would recoment , at the moment I am stuck on Ranchos for the travel , I have pedder nitro shocks with the 2 inch springs and i must admit I dont mind them , I dont think they make a long enough shocker for thwe 4 inch springs , or do they ???

Thanks in advance

Ps Truckster I remember reading somewhere that you can get cheap 240 lightforce spots , be a pal and remind me where that was
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - DOZER- Saturday, Aug 16, 2003 at 10:26

Saturday, Aug 16, 2003 at 10:26
Mates 4 inch lift uses series 2000 as they are longer than most. Also procomp now offer adjustable shox and custom lengths. Was quoted 325 a pair for them mates rates.
You can put a aftermarket shock from a gq on the rear with a top pin/eye adapter (which measures 40mm) and this is good enough to give you the travel you require, but the best option is the ranchos or procomps made to measure.
Unless of course you want to get custom Bilsteins or Konis made up...
Andrewwheredayathinkwer mike?
AnswerID: 28084

Reply By: Hilly - Sunday, Aug 17, 2003 at 06:13

Sunday, Aug 17, 2003 at 06:13
A mate of mine just had the Ridepro gear fitted to his GQ and is very satisfied with articulation and ride on those. The local ORE store has them and they are apparently designed by the dude who was head of OME until recently. I think he paid $1200 for 4 shocks and springs plus a steering damper.
AnswerID: 28148

Sponsored Links