Great Aussie Resort

Submitted: Monday, Aug 18, 2003 at 22:29
ThreadID: 6671 Views:3239 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all, We are off camping to the Great Aussie Resort (30km's north of Albury) for the fathers day weekend. Fully catered for 3 days and they plan lots of family activities for everyone to join in. What I was wondering is, is anybody else going there that weekend that we could meet up with and have a chat with (and a stubbie or two of corse). This will be our second year of going to the 3 days there and each year we have a ball. Looking forward to your replies.Kind Regards
Karen & Geoff
(Happy holidaying)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: jonny knowalittlebit - Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:53

Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:53
How much is this weekend? And what sort of stuff do you get up to on it (non naughty stuff of course).
AnswerID: 28394

Follow Up By: Member - Geoff & Karen - Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 15:22

Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003 at 15:22
Hi Johnny, last year we had quiet a few activities, a lot of games for the whole family, day and night activities. The food is just great, far to much of it though, and then there is usually a wine and cheese night around the big fire on Saturday night (under cover) and videos on the big screen for the kids in the room next door. They give you a list of organised activities and you can choose what you want to go in to. Sunday lunch is usually a big roast dinner and then you can check out anytime you want to on Sunday to go home. Because our new camper van has not arrived yet we have had to book into one of their park cabins, that is $318 for the 3 of us. 2 adults and 1 child. That’s not bad when its everything you can eat, plus accommodation and activities. The people who run the place are so nice as well, Glenda and Grant, and they make you feel so welcome. I know Saturday night this year is going to be a spit roast in the function room. And usually the people who go are very good company as well. A powered site for 2 adults and 2 kids is $303.00 for the 3 days, everything included, cheaper if there is only 1 child. All in all its really good value and a bloody terrific weekend. Think about it, cause it is a great place to go. Hope to see you there. By the way the new latest activity there is the laser clay shooting at night, heeps of fun and kids can play too! If you want there phone number give me a yell and I can email it to you.

See ya
Kind Regards
Karen & Geoff
(Happy holidaying)
FollowupID: 19708

Sponsored Links