Max air compressors

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 00:12
ThreadID: 6703 Views:1448 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Yes, I know this subject has done the rounds. I searched the archives and this type didn't get a good rap but it seems many people were thinking of the bushranger pro air and the max air had only just been released. This newer bushranger product has been around a bit longer now and I would be interested to know if anyone who has one can comment on it's reliability. It has a five year warranty and is reported to be quicker than ARB etc. They're worth $390 so aren't a lot cheaper than others but a dollar is a dollar.
Cheers
Dougie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: baza - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:38

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:38
Dougie,
I bought the smaller pro air for general use around my hobby farm, it performs very well, so I can only assume the max air would be even better. Lent it to a friend who went on a trip through the little desert, he commented that he was starting to eat his lunch by the time the people with arb ones were finished inflating their tyres (similar tyre sizes/pressures - I have nothing against arb, just a comment my friend made after the trip.). I was going to get the max air for 4wd'ing, but I think I'll just stick with the pro air for the time being. Had it about a year.
Glen.
AnswerID: 28521

Reply By: crfan - Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:26

Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:26
I have a Max Air and have found it very good so far there is a five year warranty but no parts are available so if its not covered under warranty I dont think you can fix it.
It is quicker than the arb but dont know if the performance will drop off after more use.
AnswerID: 28523

Reply By: Waynepd (NSW) - Thursday, Aug 21, 2003 at 20:52

Thursday, Aug 21, 2003 at 20:52
My Max Air is going well after about 8 months.
The only thing i would change is the length of the hose so that I can do my campertrailer tyres without having to uncouple and move the truck closer.

It reaches all the tyres on the Patrol without too much trouble and it is fast.

Cheers
waynepd
%
%:-)
%
AnswerID: 28646

Sponsored Links