It's Old But It Goes

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 09:16
ThreadID: 67439 Views:2079 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Had a great time yesterday afternoon, Some little Moo Cows needed to be relocted to another paddock, So away we went in the Bull Chaser ........Bloody hell what a ride, you grab the jesus bar and HANG ON and try and get the bloody grass seeds out of the eye when you get a chance, not much time to get a photo either when the going is all go, anyhow I took some to share with you, In the bottom close up of the Buff notice the murder in it's eyes.

Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Fred G NSW - Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 09:45

Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 09:45
Some bloody moo cow, hey.That would have got the adrenalin going...by the look of the last pic that was your big chance to try the Mick Dundee tric hehehe.
AnswerID: 357625

Follow Up By: Member - Doug T (NT) - Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:05

Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:05
Fred
Yeh.... Good onya, read the text under the pic again...lol.

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 625721

Reply By: Lotzi - Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:02

Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:02
G'day Doug

Looks like you've taken Charlie for a run out of the 303 bar .... )), betcha Dusty was a bit peeved.

Good photos bloke, the ol buff numbers are starting to increase again, I got chased by one at Gove years ago, definately not fun.

All the best
Lotzi
AnswerID: 357627

Reply By: Member - Kroozer (WA) - Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 16:21

Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 16:21
Awesome photos Doug. Reminds me back when i did some mustering and bull catching. Probably the hardest, hottest, most dangerous and lowest paying job ever, but the best job i have ever done so far. Hold alot of respect for the men and women out there who do it tough all year, every year.

Dont think i would like to try and tackle a buffalo though, brahmans were enough for me. Though even with both front and rear legs strapped together the buggers can still get up and they can hop along, its a crazy sight.
AnswerID: 357687

Follow Up By: Mad Cowz (VIC) - Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 20:24

Thursday, Apr 02, 2009 at 20:24
had a holstein friesian heifer try to take me on yesterday, luckily there was a fence between me and her or she would have had me....
Most of them are pretty docile but not this one...

MadCowz
Carpe Cerevisi

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 625833

Sponsored Links