Submitted: Sunday, Apr 05, 2009 at 21:49
ThreadID: 67568 Views:1729 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have lost the filler top off my Porta Potty unit...
This is the bit that closes-off/covers/seals the water intake of the flusher-water-chamber...
Is there a jury-rig to fit this/close it off - or do I need to contact the manufacturer for a genuine replacement..??
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Mick O (VIC) - Sunday, Apr 05, 2009 at 22:09

Sunday, Apr 05, 2009 at 22:09
Mate I'd just email Thetford and ask them to mail you one or, return to Rays Tent City or place of purchase and have them order it for you. It's not the sort of thing you want leaking!

Cheers Mick
''We knew from the experience of well-known travelers that the
trip would doubtless be attended with much hardship.''
Richard Maurice - 1903

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 358254

Reply By: Brad & Sam - Monday, Apr 06, 2009 at 07:49

Monday, Apr 06, 2009 at 07:49
We have the same unit & on a trip to BCF (Laverton) the other day found & them on the shelf.

We didn't actually need one but decided it might be good insurance to buy one & keep it in the camper trailer just in case.

AnswerID: 358272

Reply By: Member - Matt & Caz H (QLD) - Monday, Apr 06, 2009 at 08:10

Monday, Apr 06, 2009 at 08:10
Hi Jedo,

We had an issue with our trigger on our loo in the van - we rang James at Thetford and he sent us the part, Matt fixed himself, we have seen them since at Ray's outdoors

AnswerID: 358280

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)