new pajero plant...in wa

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 07:55
ThreadID: 67627 Views:2427 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Morning all
To my WA pajero brethren.....not being of a mitsubitse background. need help
well the hand brakes....92 pajero.see rig picks..has just done head gaskets....300 thou on clock so looking for low k ms replacment...it has the baby v6 and was thinking of going to the three liter ..it is only a tar car so no need for expensive new motors....my Q is what else does this motor come out in ...eg:magna.or the like....and does anyone know of a (wont lie throw there teeth) wreckers were i might get one in good order....its petrol /gas...body is in not bad order so would like to keep the old girl running ,,,,,,the pajero to (ducks for cover ) lol

Cheers Bundy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Miss Jo - Toad Keeper - Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 08:39

Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 08:39
You got the same idea as me Bundy..

The paj is sitting on 320 odd now she still goes fine but is a little tired (mind you when I see pajs come through work that are the ages of ours I ask them what their km's are and many are 360thou and over.. had one that was 485)
anyway, yeh the body on mine is perfect, no rust or nothing, and with what I've spent on suspension etc etc, to see it you'd never get back what you have put in because of the km's on it, So my thoughts were when the motor does die it makes more sense to consider putting another motor in.
Keep me updated how you go with it hey..
AnswerID: 358530

Reply By: Mick W - Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:33

Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:33
Bundy,

As for wreckers, I have always found Magna Wreck in Kelmscott to be fantastic to deal with. Deal with mitsubishi, hyundai and perhaps some others. Always helpful, and have always been happy to refund if part was not up to scratch or needed.

AnswerID: 358547

Reply By: Madfisher - Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 13:46

Tuesday, Apr 07, 2009 at 13:46
Bundy Boy the baby v6 is the 3lt.Yes magna also had the 3lt but sideways.
Goodluck Pete
AnswerID: 358581

Sponsored Links