Combination boat/trailbike trailer?

Submitted: Friday, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:38
ThreadID: 67931 Views:2632 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a combination boat and trailbike trailer? I realise campertrailers are made such that in come cases a trailbike or quad bike can be mounted on the drawbar, however I'm interested in getting a boat trailer that has the facility to carry a trailbike at the same time.

I have a 14' centre console tinny that we take away, as well as a KTM 200exc registered trailbike. As it stands, being the trailbike won't fit in the Jackaroo....I have to choose which to take when we go away. It would be nice to be able to take both as invariably the trailbike ends up staying as it stands. My thinking is along the lines of a conventional boat trailer with perhaps and extended drawbar and plinth mounted perpendicular across the drawbar that the bike can be carried on. The bike weighs around 110kg. The boat wouldn't need to be launchable with the bike on (the bike will stay at the site when using the boat).

Has anyone seen anything of the sort? Can't see why it couldn't be done, willing to get something custom made if necessary but don't want to re-invent the wheel unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Gav
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: dags666 - Saturday, Apr 18, 2009 at 07:17

Saturday, Apr 18, 2009 at 07:17
if you live in brisbane belco at brendale make all that sort of gear Dags
AnswerID: 360090

Sponsored Links