Best and cheapest way to send a solar panel

Hi All
Can someone please recommend a good courier to send a solar panel from Qld sunshine coast to Melbourne?
Cheers Jon
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: bruce - Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 19:23

Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 19:23
Whilst I cannot help you , I wish you luck in your endeavour...I tried getting quotes when I had one for sale last year...glass..they either did not want to know about it or quoted so high it was prohibitive...get a furniture remover I was told as they have better packing procedures to avoid breakage...pity it was not a Uni-Solar as I really could have a good laugh...in the end my neighbor bought the panel and I only had to carry it across the road...cheers and good luck
AnswerID: 362314

Reply By: Member - Chris & Debbie (QLD) - Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 19:24

Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 19:24
Hi Jon
I have used, and can recommend, www.e-go.com.au

I have used them several times and have found them to be the cheapest around and very fast delivery. They do door to door but if you go depot to depot you will save 50%. The depot on the Sunshine Coast is at Moffat Beach. You do all the booking, paying and printing of the consignment note/address label online.

Hope this helps
Chirs
Coddiwomple (v.) To travel purposefully towards a vague destination.

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message
Classifieds: Codan Envoy HF Radio X1 for sale

AnswerID: 362315

Follow Up By: Brian B (Brisbane) - Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 22:27

Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 at 22:27
Hi Jon,

I can second that. One of the things our printing company does is to create canvas prints, frame them etc and our customers are within Australia and overseas. As mentioned above these guys are great. Great service, rates and so far for us at least no breakages.
FollowupID: 630093

Follow Up By: tufflux - Thursday, Apr 30, 2009 at 15:59

Thursday, Apr 30, 2009 at 15:59
Hi
Thanks Chris and Debbie and Brain B
From Qld to Melbourne $27 now you cant beat that.I too now recomend ....
www.e-go.com.au and very helpful
Cheers and thanks again
FollowupID: 630152

Sponsored Links