A story about a couple of top blokes

Submitted: Friday, May 01, 2009 at 18:30
ThreadID: 68424 Views:2294 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
During the replacement of the camper van process, I dealt with Al from AJ Thomas who flogs Pioneer and Goldstream. Then Mitch who is the owner of Goldstream in Pakenham.

You couldn’t go past a couple of better blokes.

The two units are built for different purposes and I had a lot of trouble deciding which one to purchase. In the end Mitch won out (more on that later).

Al and his son are a delight to deal with. They know their products and no issue is too great. In fact Al offered his property for me to do a bit shooting (after he reads this I’ll probably be shot).

The other fella, Mitch is one of those business owners who you’d like to get out on the business circa teaching others what service is all about. Nothing was too much trouble.

It might seem as though I’m flogging these two businesses, and you’re dead right. Their customer service is well above the average.

There were a number of issues with both products, and storage was one of those. At the end of the day, what it really came back to was this. If I travel 8000K to spend a couple of weeks in the bush I want a bit of comfort along the way.

The camper can then be left in a caravan park or such.

Regards

Kim
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Best Off Road - Friday, May 01, 2009 at 20:57

Friday, May 01, 2009 at 20:57
Struth,

I read the title of your post and thought you were going to write about a couple of very handsome, dynamic chaps, you had lunch with just before Christmas.

Cheers,

Jim.

AnswerID: 362685

Follow Up By: Kim and Damn Dog - Friday, May 01, 2009 at 21:21

Friday, May 01, 2009 at 21:21
Give a fella a break.

Jim’s missus is a delightful lady, and runs the business whilst he founders around cussing about everything.

The upside to that is, he’ll help you with anything you want and provides an excellent product and service (unless he’s down the pub with a couple of handsome fellas).

You happy with that plug, you cantankerous old fart? LOL

Regards

Kim
FollowupID: 630384

Reply By: Best Off Road - Friday, May 01, 2009 at 22:15

Friday, May 01, 2009 at 22:15
Easy up on the old.

My old Mum is younger than you...well maybe, LOL.

AnswerID: 362704

Follow Up By: Member - Paul Mac (VIC) - Saturday, May 02, 2009 at 08:19

Saturday, May 02, 2009 at 08:19
Hahahaha had to have a little chuckle about Kim's comment of you cussing everything Jim, sorry.

I'll have to bring down my bush camping hot water system to show you sometime Jim. Let me know if you have a quiet time so I can give you a demo.

Cheers.

Macca
FollowupID: 630416

Sponsored Links