Yet another St George Gathering Update

Submitted: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 at 07:54
ThreadID: 68551 Views:1959 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I have just updated the Trip notes for the St George Gathering.

Updates include Camping fee costs, water availablitiy, an update on the Rose Hill Aviary closure, and a link to Mark G's Blog for pics of the camping ground.

Read the updates OR register here

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, May 06, 2009 at 09:56

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 at 09:56
I have also just update the road condition report for the Taroom-Roma Development road.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 363449

Follow Up By: RV Powerstream P/L - Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 08:18

Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 08:18
Sir Kev
Can you email me a business hours address and Ill send you the gear by Startrack Express.
I would rather have it in your possession now than have a case of last minute how do we do it or who is going to do it.
Or have a bad case of dementia.
I had a case of dementia yesterday as I had some BCC,s removed and i had to have stitches from a previous job taken out.
After I left the Clinic I got a phone call and a girl asked me how did I go with my stitches and I said Ive just left now after having the work done and I said how do you know anyway and she responded feel in your right ear Im the nurse from the clinic and both you and the Doctor forgot to have it done too busy talking.
Bugger turn around and go back.
See what I mean.
I may not make it to St George so just in case I want to be sure you have what was promised.
Ian
FollowupID: 631279

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 09:55

Thursday, May 07, 2009 at 09:55
Email sent through your web site Ian,

Thanks again

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 631303

Sponsored Links