Charleville

Submitted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 19:52
ThreadID: 68827 Views:1821 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
As I said in the last thread after Comeroo station I went on to Nardoo then on to Charleville only to be put off by the crowded van Parks in town. Went then out to the nrew station van park called Evening Star. What a top place just opened 12 months ago and the best station stay I have ever stayed on. The family are great and the place tops . They will have a web site up and running soon BUT if you are up in Charleville country check it out . Peta and Justin plus the kids will treat you great.
Cheers
Skin and bones
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: happytravelers - Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 20:44

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 20:44
We stayed there at the beginning of last month, they'd only opened for the season a couple of weeks earlier. It was really hot when we were there, low 40's, I guess it's cooled down a lot now though. Like you said a great place, I think they're onto a winner, they started with eight sites and have now expanded to 26. Did you notice the hole in the office wall, the day before we arrived they found a large king Brown snake in the office and the only way to get it out was with a shot gun, hence the hole in the wall.
Regards Jon
AnswerID: 364913

Reply By: Miss Jo - Toad Keeper - Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 21:25

Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 21:25
It may have been you Happy Traveller.. I read a thread recently of someone offering praises for Evening Star..
It got me enough to google them!
AnswerID: 364921

Sponsored Links