Aberfeldy area Closures! (VIC)

Submitted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 23:12
ThreadID: 68839 Views:2018 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I was told tonight that both O'Tooles & Merringtons camping grounds are about to be closed for refurbishment.
This is due solely to bogan idiots chopping up the areas by doing donuts etc with their ridiculously aggressive tyres.

Don't be surprised if they aren't reopened, last time Merringtons was deliberately damaged the authorities said if it happened again, closure would be final.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: leightheman - Friday, May 15, 2009 at 11:15

Friday, May 15, 2009 at 11:15
Hi Shaker-

I found a rally old post of yours through google in regards to fitment of a terrano II snorkel. YOu mentioned you had fitted one - and had some pics?? I have a terrano II as well and are looking to fit a snorkel - you don't still have the pics around anywhere do you??

Kind regards.
AnswerID: 365016

Reply By: Crackles - Friday, May 15, 2009 at 16:31

Friday, May 15, 2009 at 16:31
I believe 4x4 Vic have a good relationship with the local ranger now & with some more working bees should eventually get them open again. It's unfortunate so much vollunteer effort & Parks funds needs to be put into repairing damage by fellow drivers & I don't think they relize how hard it is to negotiate to keep these areas open when they continue to make a mess.
If you see this going on dob them in.
Cheers Craig..............
AnswerID: 365070

Sponsored Links