BILLABONG Best headroom standard caravan 210cm (6'10")

Submitted: Monday, May 18, 2009 at 11:28
ThreadID: 68939 Views:3322 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Have just found the first full caravan I can stand up in (okay I have to look out for the aircon) this is a Billabong. Didn't believe it ,was just about set to bite the bullet and custom build but will now look further into this brand , any comments from current owners ? Have seen many other questions from others re this tall problem hope this can help , see www.billabongvans.com.au
If anyone knows of a Billabong Grove model in good condition for sale I am interested.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: landed eagle - Monday, May 18, 2009 at 13:03

Monday, May 18, 2009 at 13:03
I'd be more worried about the ability to lie down at the end of the days travelling and the cleansing ales that follow. :) If you're quite tall, how long are the beds?
Or can they custom make the beds for a taller person?
I have a customer who frequents my shop who is 6'8" and he has this problem.

These look like a nice van on the website.
AnswerID: 365497

Follow Up By: Cruiser .- Monday, May 18, 2009 at 17:00

Monday, May 18, 2009 at 17:00
I have a Lotus caravan which has a headroom height of 6' 5" and as for the bed I have singles and it was not a problem for Lotus to have my bed made to a length of 7' which is great for me, although the one mistake I made was that the bed was made to only 750mm wide and in hindsight it should have been made to 900mm wide.

So the bed length and the head height suits me. I am sure it wouldn't be hard to find a manufacturer who will work with you to give exdrover what he wants.

Cheers

Cruiser
FollowupID: 633225

Sponsored Links