Prestige Jayco "AddAroom" annexe

Submitted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 21:29
ThreadID: 69050 Views:3723 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, wondering if someone would be so kind as to give me some advice on an annexe for a new Jayco Expanda. We are able to buy an annex from the dealer that they make and I am wondering if anyone else has purchased one in this fashion, long story short if so is it any good, our concern with their annexe is that it looks as though the weather may get in vs other brands (Tebbs, Aussie Traveller).

Would really appreciate hearing your story, good or bad in regard to this, also if you have an annexe that you are really happy with this would greatly help us in making a decision!

Cheers & thanks in advance,

John
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: landed eagle - Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 23:19

Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 23:19
G'day Dermottj

A friend of mine has a 2 year old expanda with the addaroom. Haven't had any dramas with it and it doesn't leak.ONe of her kids usually sleeps in it instead of in the van.
Does take a minute or 20 to put it on after the awning is rolled out but is a good unit.

I'm going to see my brand new expanda outback tomorrow.(Am I excited?...........HELL YES!!!!!) Has just arrived in Tassie. Am going to get the addaroom set up after a trip to Cairns in Sept/Oct. Wont be wanting to put it up every couple of days whenever we move.

cheers,Ld'd Eagle.
AnswerID: 366068

Reply By: Dermottj - Friday, May 22, 2009 at 09:37

Friday, May 22, 2009 at 09:37
Thanks so much for your response, how exciting getting a new van!! Glad to hear that the annexes are a good unit, so hard to know without actually using one yourself or knowing someone that has one!

Cheers, good luck with the new Expanda, we should get ours next week ;-),

Cheers
John
AnswerID: 366113

Sponsored Links