Prospecting for Gold Feedback

Does anybody know anything about the Gold Rocket made by Rotapan for getting fine gold out off concentrates
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: KiwiAngler - Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 07:32

Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 07:32
Not sure if you know about these 2 websites. Might be worth asking same question on these

Gold Prospecting Forum 1

Gold Prospecting Forum 2
AnswerID: 366433

Reply By: boots22 - Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 22:58

Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 22:58
Thanks KiwiAngler for your reply
AnswerID: 366557

Reply By: Flywest - Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 14:37

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 14:37
Short answer Boots - sorry no - I don't have any experience with that particular product.

Most gold seekers these days are detectorists, someone wanting to remove fines from concentrates, typically would be dredging/sluicing or dry blowing, maybe a detectorist doing a little loaming and dollying his samples even.

Care to fill us in on what your particular requirement/application is?

I did see a Billy Connolly show t'other night where he went to a gold mine in Canada on the Yukon River or some - such, and the guy there was water blasting the old river bed, sluicing it and then used a motorised rotary pan to separate the fines - just as you describe, however it was quite a large affair for the volumes of material he was processing - certainly not a small or portable machine - mind you - he was also getting some good gold returns by the look for his efforts.

Keen to hear more about your plans for the product and how it works out if you get hold of one.

Cheers
AnswerID: 366804

Reply By: boots22 - Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 18:31

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 18:31
Hi Flywest
Thanks for your reply.
I saw the machine running on utube, but on his site there is no contact, no address, no phone number , just trying to find some one who might have one of these machines to see how good they are.
Boots22
AnswerID: 366843

Sponsored Links