Ironman performance kit on a D22 Navara

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 13:39
ThreadID: 69651 Views:2269 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
G'day guys,

I have gone thru the archives and pretty much done my head in with which way to go with the suspension lift. After heaps of reading and waying up the pros and cons, i think i have decided to go the ironman kit. Been quoted $1445 , drive in , drive out.
Does anyone with the ironman kits after at least 2 years still happy with them.

I only have under 3 weeks before i head off to the kimberley for 2 months, am i leaving this too late? or should i go for it !!!!!!!!!

cheers,

Lance
Home Away from Home

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John - Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 14:21

Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 14:21
Lance, where abouts are you? John
John and Jan

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 369111

Follow Up By: Member - Lance S (VIC) - Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 15:13

Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 15:13
G'day John, i am in narre warren
Home Away from Home

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 636584

Reply By: Member - Kroozer (WA) - Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 22:56

Tuesday, Jun 09, 2009 at 22:56
I have had my Ironman kit on my 75 series Cruiser for a year now and i am still very happy with it. It was the 2 inch lift but i think it might have dropped about an inch, but i did get the comfort load springs which were made for the petrol on the front, and the comfort loads on rear also. I have carried some moderate loads very long distances too though so still very happy with it. I did the Gibb 2 days after fitting mine, and it was the best ride i have ever experienced on the Gibb in any car. They are still performing the same to this day, so far so good. I saved $1200 bucks going Ironman over Old Man Emu etc.
Gotta be happy with that.
AnswerID: 369234

Sponsored Links