oh no...

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 at 19:27
ThreadID: 69890 Views:2146 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
If anyone is in Mallacoota in the next couple of days. say hello to my patrol for me.

no the engine didnt let go of its pin...

Driving through a puddle and i picked up a rag on the belt...got wrapped up around a pulley stopped the engine dead in its tracks. snapped a pulley bracket. poor the troll isnt going anywhere for a week or so.

im getting sick of this belt design. whether it be squealing from dust and mud to now picking up crap left by inconsiderate so and so's.

on another note:

if you are going through Mallacoota any time soon. the local cop there is a genuine all round top bloke. will stop and take the time to chat about the community and local attractions. Mark is his name, goes by the nickname of 'Trigger'. track him down and he will no doubt be a friendly face. You wont miss him, at 6 foot 8.

any way, ticked Mallacoota off in the task book of life and will be going back there again for some decent r&r. (without breaking the troll this time)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Effie C (NT) - Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 at 22:53

Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 at 22:53
Greg so you are in Mallacoota or just your patrol? Not a good start to the trip:((
Live One Day at a Time for Tomorrow May Never Come.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 370433

Follow Up By: Member - Greg T (ACT) - Wednesday, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:48

Wednesday, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:48
No, Back in Canberra. patrol in Mallacoota. had to get a hire car
FollowupID: 637760

Reply By: tim_c - Thursday, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:51

Thursday, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:51
Sorry to hear of your drama, Greg - especially since it seems to be caused by some jerk who thinks his mummy still follows him around picking up everything he drops.

Interested to hear what you would suggest instead of pulleys and belts -perhaps just a plastic covers over it all like the timing belt to keep the rubbish out?
AnswerID: 370668

Follow Up By: Member - Greg T (ACT) - Thursday, Jun 18, 2009 at 17:43

Thursday, Jun 18, 2009 at 17:43
so am i tim. i will be talking with my local (richie from Hume) to see what i can do to stop this
FollowupID: 638016

Sponsored Links