Narva Lights

Gidday all.

I have, had, a set of Narva Ultima 175 Combi driving lights on my ute, but one of the lenses fell out on some rough roads today.
1/ Can you buy just the spot light lens
2/ How can you prevent the lens from falling out again.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Greg
Tomorrow is here!

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stuart K (WA) - Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 22:52

Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 22:52
Hi Greg
You should be able to buy the insert where ever narva are sold (coventrys in W.A. etc) and maybe a set of clear covers will stop this happening again.
Cheers Stuart
AnswerID: 372140

Reply By: Member - Stuart P (WA) - Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 23:48

Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 23:48
you can just buy the reflector assy. the lug that screws the whole lense assy has to be made to fit ,(ie you have to buy the light assy as well , better off just buying 1 a whole new light
2 buying a better quality spotlight,

regards
AnswerID: 372145

Reply By: Member - Timbo - Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:10

Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:10
I had a set of Narvas and the lenses kept falling out... I ended up getting Hella equivalents instead and they lasted much better (until I got a rock through the lense of one of them). The problem is the screw and plastic lug that retains the lense (removing the screw allows you to replace the globe when required). If you can find a fix (apart from gluing it up which would prevent you from being able to replace the globes), I suspect there will be a lot of Narva owners that will want to hear from you! (including this one - still got the bits in a box somewhere).
AnswerID: 372301

Sponsored Links