Correction Re post 70133 TrackShak/Compomatic windup

Submitted: Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 22:59
ThreadID: 70252 Views:2770 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
It appears that post 70133 re TrackShack and Campomatic been wound up is a a little misleading as it is not the full story .

Called Track Shack Australia today and was informed of the full story.

TrackShack and Campomatic Pty Ltd were sold to new owner approx 2 yrs ago and now caled trackShak Australia

Part of the sale condition was that the existing owners maintain the original trading entities to servive warranty claims,.

Now the the 2 yr requirment is up the previous owners have wound up the business

The New owner is trading under Track Shak Australia Campomatic out of Sydney

Please see link on updated TrackShack / Camp-Omatic website

So Under new Management

http://www.trakshak.com.au/
http://www.campomatic.com.au/

Campomatic business as usual.

It has been brought to our attention that the original Campomatic Pty Ltd company in South Australia is being wound up. As usual the web site forums are full of assumptions and ill informed opinions, we would like to reasure our customers and suppliers the decision taken by the owners of the old company in no way effects the ongoing business of Campomatic Australia based in Sydney. We are still producing one of the best hard floor campers on the market anywhere in the world and are planning to continue doing this well into the future. If you require further clarification please do not hesitate to call our offices in Sydney. Contact details can be found on our dealer page.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: olcoolone - Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 23:24

Monday, Jun 29, 2009 at 23:24
Thats good to hear, I was one of the people to jump to conclusions.

Hopefully they can repair the damage done by the prvious owner.

Maybe they should of highlighted it by there web site and advertising before this happened and rumours started appearing.

Wish them luck in the future.
AnswerID: 372397

Follow Up By: Tim - Stratford (VIC) - Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:38

Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:38
Me too - good to hear they are still going - I still stand by more competition - lower prices!

Tim
FollowupID: 639667

Reply By: putrol - Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 13:03

Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 13:03
We are still producing one of the best hard floor campers on the market anywhere in the world. thats a big call !!
not alot comes out of china that lasts
AnswerID: 372454

Reply By: WayneD - Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 14:01

Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 14:01
Hired a Camp-O-Matic recently for the long weekend in June, must say I was pretty impressed.
AnswerID: 372463

Follow Up By: Austravel - Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 21:23

Tuesday, Jun 30, 2009 at 21:23
True but very dear. Mate brought one in around 2005 for $26k for the works. I rang the new guy in 2007 for a price and was told $45k for the works. Now unless the works has a different meaning that's a pretty damn good price rise. I know I'd rather my mates camper than the pioneer I have but I paid $18k for a base model so no way on earth am I paying that much more.
FollowupID: 639753

Sponsored Links