Query on bucket seats

Submitted: Tuesday, Jul 07, 2009 at 21:01
ThreadID: 70474 Views:1959 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I am not sure if I want to put a second bucket seat in my Toyota Landcruiser tray top (2004), because the bench seat isn't comfortable for travelling long distances. My wifie and l designed a slide on camper for my cruiser at Smith Aluminium's (Albany) and we are wanting to do the Holland's Track soon. We have done the first stage of Holland's Track from the Norsman rd and wouldn't mind trying out the second stage with the new slide on and maybe bucket seat.
Living the dream

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stuart P (WA) - Tuesday, Jul 07, 2009 at 23:43

Tuesday, Jul 07, 2009 at 23:43
fit them at work every day , contact me and i can send details of where we are and details of how to fit
AnswerID: 373542

Reply By: Serendipity of Mandurah (WA) - Wednesday, Jul 08, 2009 at 07:56

Wednesday, Jul 08, 2009 at 07:56
I picked up a pair of holden commodore seats in good nick from the dump recycling ($35) and fitted them to my previous landcruiser ute. Very comfortable. Had to weld some brackets together as the runners did not line up. Moved interstate and went over the license inspection fine. Ended up with room for a centre console box and all.

David.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 373559

Follow Up By: Member - Bogart (WA) - Wednesday, Jul 08, 2009 at 10:23

Wednesday, Jul 08, 2009 at 10:23
Mandurah WA
thanks for the info on seats, im going to perth this weekend i think.i will look into the seats and get the ball rolling.
thank you very much
bogart

Living the dream

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 640705

Sponsored Links