What price?

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 18:48
ThreadID: 7133 Views:1996 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
All

Take a look at the ad for my hilux in the trader section. Am I asking too much? Toyota blokes coming through to Birdsville last week said $32 or thereabouts. Trying to get into a Cruiser. Really appreciate your thoughts. GENUINE INQUIRY.

DaveDave
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: andy - Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 19:00

Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 19:00
Hi Dave, I saw the ad today and thought that the price was really good considering it is a Turbo with such low kms. All of the accessories make it a very desirable vehicle. I have the SR5 loaded with all of the same accessories in a non turbo. I paid 36 with 60,000 kms on the clock. Definately would have gone for yours if i had not bought mine. It may be a better option to rip out all of the accessories that you can use in the new car, sell all of the other accessories that are on the Hilux, put on all of the standard bumpers, fuel tank and suspension and then trade the standard vehicle in on the cruiser. A dealer would give you a good price if you were upgrading. Low kms and a turbo is desirable for resale. Andy
AnswerID: 30601

Reply By: Member - Eric- Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 19:56

Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 19:56
Dave I usually pay 34k for a TD hilux dual cab SR5 in a 2001 mod. I havent seen your add . Whats your car , I would be more than happy to give a purchase price

Regards

If you wish you can email me wholesalecars@optusnet.com.auCraigs hut 2003
AnswerID: 30609

Follow Up By: Member - Peter (WA) - Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 22:13

Tuesday, Sep 09, 2003 at 22:13
Dave I hope you dont mind me jumping in on your question but I also have a 4x4 in the trader section its a 93 four runner and am unsure about the price , so I was hoping that Eric could also have a look at mine and let me know if it sounds right , Eric I am in WA would really like your help click on photo below to view my 4x4 thanks
phewitson@westnet.com.auBorn to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
FollowupID: 21670

Sponsored Links