fish

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 18:47
ThreadID: 7208 Views:1582 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
The 1st full moon in september,,elbow slapping Whitting ,gutters inbetween inskip point and rainbow beach,,Go the " Smelly Finger Fishing Club " 10/12 days and nights " boys " only fish/drink/play poker/camping.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: paul - Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 18:58

Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 18:58
how do ya join ? was thinking i should be doing the same myself. have a last (am playing) football match of the season on tomorrow. if we win we're thru to the finals if we don't we're out. as i was lining the field with a midfielder we were saying "hmm, full moon, might be a few tailor still on the bite up teewah, be good whiting and brim in the gutters, no south-easterly so would be sweet. Hmm, a fire on cooloola beach, gutters filling in the background, sun going down, the beer cold, ..............
AnswerID: 30962

Follow Up By: ThePublican - Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 19:54

Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 19:54
No joining fees, just a bunch of blokes who have all either lived in the one street at some time or another or worked together or married the mates mate sister or went to school with a mate of a mate of a mate who
A. likes to fish
B. likes the odd ale,[5am thru to 4am]
C. likes to play cards [preferably for money]
D. can live without his wife for the duration
E. is aged 18 to 98 [is still able to fish and is legal to drink]
F. Leaves the --ck-- attitude at home and can leave the beach at the beach..
FollowupID: 21954

Reply By: Old Soldier - Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 19:54

Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 19:54
Jeez, I wish you blokes would shut up !!!

Whiting,
tailor,
cold beer,
gutters full of fish,
campfires on the beach,
NO southeasters,
more cold beer,

aaaaah!!! - the perfect world

enjoy it :) :) :) :)

DennisN
AnswerID: 30964

Follow Up By: ThePublican - Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 20:07

Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 20:07
Thank whom ever ?????? for laptops and QUIET genys ,,mobile phones that connect you to the net ...39 c/mtr whiting and beach on a hot as hell day,37 deg and only spring,, 53 members from all states so far have arrived,, will be one massive c/game later tonite,,,,, the perfect wolrd is looking even better,
FollowupID: 21955

Reply By: Member - Peter - Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 20:53

Saturday, Sep 13, 2003 at 20:53
Thanks lads,
Here I am, stuck in Sydney, having to start work at 4.30am Sunday morning with some blasted 'fun-run- over the Harbour Bridge ( me - run? You'e gotta be joking - the internal combustion engine was not invented so I could run.....just so I could fish).

I'll think of you as long as you enjoy yourselves immensley.

email me for the 2004 'fishing' season, please

phalden@bigpond.net.au

Regards and keep safe.......envy is part of my day......

Haldo
AnswerID: 30970

Sponsored Links