Thank you

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003 at 18:04
ThreadID: 7383 Views:1798 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I find this site to be very helpful in most respects and have used the information on this site to my advantage, saving me money in quite a few things
My wife, kids and I are planning a trip to the Kimberly region next year and are in the process of rigging up a 100 series, I’m starting fresh on most accessories again as I had a 1997 80 series. Along the way I forgot how much gets spent on equipment over the years in dollars and time. So advice is invaluable

I spoke to David from the ExploreOZ team the other day and he seems a descent enough bloke advising me on a few things. I’d like to compliment every one concerned with developing a great web site and a thank you to the members who have helped me with a few questions

I would like to become a member of this site if there is no objection and hope I can attribute something in the future to help in some way

A sincere thank you

William & Diane

Merredin Western Australia

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ross - Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003 at 19:55

Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003 at 19:55
I have a 100 series and have had them all since the 60 series. Forget the accessories as they are the ones that fail.

We have our UHF radio, a battery pack, snatch strap, chains and shackles, tyre repair and removal kit, compressor and that is it. Toyos don't need any more.
AnswerID: 31796

Follow Up By: Member -BJ (Sydney) - Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 17:45

Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 17:45
thats because their are Nissans to rescue them:):)Regards Bob
Where to next
FollowupID: 22768

Reply By: yarda - Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 12:20

Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003 at 12:20
Hi William and Diane , welcome to this great service of a web site. I actually just paid my dues as a member after checking the site out over a few months, The people who use the site seem to be a great bunch who are only too happy to help each other out. I was contemplating buying a mud mauler winch until one of the guys gave everyone a warning that all was not as advertised with the product - consequently I didn't buy and thought that the membership cost was small compared with what i had already saved through getting great information ..

Once again welcome and we all look forward to hearing more from you all...Brad
AnswerID: 31873

Follow Up By: koh - Thursday, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:32

Thursday, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:32
Thanks for the welcome Brad.

It’s good to get others opinions if nothing else but to see if there is any extra info on different things. This site has saved me more then the membership fee so it’s all but fair to support it.

Best regards

Bill
FollowupID: 22799

Sponsored Links