I need a sun tan and some warm weather.

Submitted: Friday, Jan 22, 2010 at 08:04
ThreadID: 75393 Views:2025 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Well 6 weeks goes pretty quick when your having fun, we fly home on Sunday night and arrive at stupid hour in Darwin Tuesday morning then drive straight back to Jabiru as Philip starts school on Wednesday.

We went from near 40 degrees to sub 0 temps the coldest was - 19 in the Bavarian Alps (I love that place) even though I can't down hill ski, so I found out( the hard way) LOL.

Even though we had fun it will be good to get back to the warm weather, there will be fishing, golfing and flying to Cairns or Kalgoorlie to buy another OKA ETC.

When we have sorted through the photos and video stuff I will do another post and show you guys some awesome stuff, I will even put a Friday funny of my skiing.

Cheers Steve.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Trevor R (QLD) - Friday, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:08

Friday, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:08
Man that has gone fast. Last time I replied to you, you were stirring the pot about going over there and I replied "I hope you freeze LOL" I was only joking but it seems from the news we have been hearing back here in Oz that maybe you and half of Europe did actually freeze hehehe. Hope the airports are open and running again so you don't get stuck any longer than you want to be there.

I for one will look forward to that Friday Funny of you skiing.

Safe travels,
Trevor.
AnswerID: 400582

Follow Up By: Top End Explorer - Friday, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:27

Friday, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:27
G/Day Trevor.

The warmest day was 5 degrees on our way to Holland, the coldest was -19, I walked 8 kms for some pain killers for a tooth ache at -11 one day, when I got back I was to cold to remember why I need the pain killers. LOL

I mastered the Kiddies down hill twice, before Anja and Lottie said I could easily do the down hill from 1400 metres, well I skied 1/3, I walked 1/3 and the rest was face first, sadly I was only filmed on the kiddies run, but when I returned the ski's, the guy that hired us the ski's saw every thing and was ROTFLHAO. LOL

Cheers Steve.
FollowupID: 669759

Reply By: Hairy (NT) - Saturday, Jan 23, 2010 at 00:02

Saturday, Jan 23, 2010 at 00:02
Gday Steve,
"I need a sun tan and some warm weather"
WELL GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

LOL............good holiday by the sounds?

Cheers
AnswerID: 400668

Follow Up By: Top End Explorer - Saturday, Jan 23, 2010 at 05:30

Saturday, Jan 23, 2010 at 05:30
G/Day Hairy

Get back to work, STUFF THAT.LOL

I will give it some serious thought in May perhaps.LOL

We have had a great time, but look forward to coming home, there is only so much fun you can have with old German inlaws. Not LOL.

Cheers Steve.
FollowupID: 669895

Sponsored Links