agreat loss to the 4wd movement

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 02, 2003 at 20:13
ThreadID: 7564 Views:2596 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
On the 29th of september Ivan Scudamore passed away,for those who do not know of or have not heard of ivan, he was the man behind the national 4wd councils driver awareness unit & was at the for front of the drive to achieve national standards for fwd training & to set the inforstructure for all states associations to be able to offer accredited 4wd training , he was also the husband of jan scudamore of tread lightly his passing will be great loss to the 4wd movement . iwould like to use this forum to pass on my deepest sympathies to jan & family at this sad time
Regards bruce
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - NOBBY - Friday, Oct 03, 2003 at 08:16

Friday, Oct 03, 2003 at 08:16
My sentiments also. I have met Jan many years ago at one of the 4WD shows and since then have done business with Tread Lightly and you would not get anyone more dedicated than Jan and Ivan. Matter of fact I have a Cert. of Membership hanging on the wall above this computer. His passing will be greatly missed.
AnswerID: 32665

Reply By: Chris (W.A.) - Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 05:37

Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 05:37
I didn't know Ivan but I also pass on my condolences to his wife and relatives. I think as a 4x4 community it's people like Ivan that help keep the doors open for families/individuals to explore our wilderness with confidence and enjoyment which in turn supports responsible offroad enthusiasts.

Please pass on my sympathies.

ChrisNice southerly coastal fishing trip someday.
Chris
AnswerID: 32741

Sponsored Links