A'Vanners

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 00:49
ThreadID: 75752 Views:2841 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All

This might seem like a promotion to some ....but it really to give people who own an A.Van (that is an "A" shape, an chance to enjoy good company whilst using this GREAT camper. The A'Van club are having their next meet in my home town....ALBANY WA...at Emu Beach Caravan Park, next week from Fri 12th
if you want to experience some great company and enjoy some time in Albany ...call in and introduce yourself We have been members for just over a year and would certainly recommend
Brian
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bob of KAOS - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 09:08

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 09:08
'This might seem like a promotion to some'

Brian, no way!

I love Albany (and its wines). Good luck with it.

Bob
AnswerID: 402578

Reply By: Member - Wamuranman - Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 09:37

Thursday, Feb 04, 2010 at 09:37
Well this will be a ggod test for consistency Brian. I believe your post is a good example of relevant information for forum users and should be allowed.
But this is what they said yesterday:

"Unfortunately, we can't allow Forum posts to promote outback events else our Forum would be full of such posts and this is meant to be a place for personal stories/opinions etc.
Unfortunately, we currently don't have a facility for the public to enter, nor do we provide an events calendar but it is something we'd love to offer - it just hasn't happened yet.

These posts will be removed but not because we don't want people to know about it, but because we are protecting our user experience by keeping the Forum promotion free.

If you are a Member, we could allow you to put this info into a Blog. Or even create a Members Trip/Gathering for EO folk to meet up at these events.

Regards

The Modsquad"

We will wait and see.
Cheers

AnswerID: 402588

Sponsored Links