I AGREE

Submitted: Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:14
ThreadID: 7604 Views:1624 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Come-on exploreoz....... Lets just have one username for each person which cannot be changed......No doubling up... This is crap...... I got ½ excited about that winch...._____________________________________________

Reply By: Member - Al Symers (SA) - Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:20

Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:20
G,Day Voxson, Just replied to the other post. My thoughts are that if they were members, they can't use someone else's name. i.e. you log on as your members name which is preset.Nil Taurus Excretus
AnswerID: 32790

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - David - Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:56

Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 22:56
I have just setup the system so that you cannot change the Screen Name during the post. Thus you can only be who you have configured in the file. It is a little more difficult to make changes to the already configured 9000 names so I will have a look at the system and see if I can work something out. It will not be today but sometime next week.

I MUST STRESS THAT I NEED TO BE ALERTED TO THIS STUFF DIRECTLY NOT VIA THE FORUM - I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY LAST FEW WEEKS AND I DO NOT LOOK AT THE FORUM ALL THE TIME.

Send me email direct (or use feedback) I get these message instantly. Thanks Truckster for sending me email this is how I found out about this - NOT THESE POSTS THAT DO NOTHING FOR THE SYSTEM AND ONLY CREATE ISSUES, PROBLEMS & CONCERNS FOR POTENTIAL NEW USERS.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
AnswerID: 32793

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 23:02

Saturday, Oct 04, 2003 at 23:02
Good job David, and I was going to log in as Voxson (Adelaide) too and try to sell a whenchLaterally Literal
Seriously Cerebral
FollowupID: 23451

Follow Up By: Voxson (Adelaide) - Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 22:11

Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 22:11
onya bonz......................_____________________________________________

Sponsored Links