Woo Hoo - Stats

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 05, 2003 at 23:50
ThreadID: 7623 Views:1821 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Woo Hoo - It has taken me a few extra days to get our site stats updated this month because the stats server was having problems keeping up with our sites logs files. (WebCentral the hosting company has had to migrate our sites stats to a new server). So now that this has been completed I have found out that we had 214,691 visitors in the month of September - this is a massive 21% increase from the previous month.

Thank you all for visiting now if I can get the advertisers to start understanding our users and the volume of people that read the site we will all be very happy. Have a look at the stats graphs (use the link in the footer or under advertising in the menu). Did you know that in a sngle month we have more readers than the circulation of the major mags - The mags have a print run around 30-40,000 copies per month with an expectation of 3 readers per copy - We have 214,000 seperate reader sessions counted and measure on stats servers not just a guess based on a series of measures and standards.

Tell all the advertisers and business owners that ExplorOz is the best place to advertise their products - support us and them by using the advertisers from ExplorOz and we will all win as we will be able to deliver the features and functions that we all want. I have so many ideas just waiting in the dark & cold areas of my head that I want to get running - we just need to sort out the funding and off we all go.

Thanks again for your continued support.

PS - We have a new Corporate Member (Level 2) starting this month. More details to follow. What does this mean - have a look at the Corporate Membership link below.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Al & Mrs Al (Vic) - Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 07:33

Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 07:33
David, it's the best site around...have learned heaps

Lyn [Mrs. Al]Laugh alot..life's too short not to....

brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

AnswerID: 32855

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 23:17

Monday, Oct 06, 2003 at 23:17
Totally agree David, I even learned stuff that I didn't need to knowLaterally Literal
Seriously Cerebral
FollowupID: 23539

Reply By: Member - Bigbear - Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003 at 12:37

Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003 at 12:37
David

Have been a member for a while and really appreciate the hard work you do.

Real handy being able to locate advertisers for just about whatever I need.

Thanks
Bush Bappo's 4WD Club
Get out there & have a look
AnswerID: 32975

Sponsored Links