Deua NP Spurry,Big Rigger and I

Submitted: Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 18:09
ThreadID: 7681 Views:1951 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi guys and guyesses

I have just tried to setup a site where anyone interested could have a look at some of the pics I took last weekend when Spurry, Big Rigger and I went to Deua. I will be writing a trek report later but thought I would get some pics out ASAP. First time I have use this site so not sure if all is working. Have a look and let me know if it works:

http://www.swiki.net/~KiwiAngler/Deua%20National%20Park.attachments

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Jack - Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:32

Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:32
Hi Kiwi:
Just letting you know I took a look at the site and all the pics loaded fine for me.
Looked like a nice part of the world.
Safe travels ...

JackAustralia - If you don't love it, leave!!!
AnswerID: 33172

Reply By: macca - Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:34

Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:34
Had a squizzy and it worked okay for me.. looks like yous had fun
AnswerID: 33173

Reply By: KiwiAngler - Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:37

Wednesday, Oct 08, 2003 at 20:37
Thanks for the feedback guys. never know with these sorts of things if others can access the files etc. I have a numbe rof ppl overseas that I send regular updates to and am thinking of using this site to do it. I plan on putting the text in one page and link to this page for the pics, That way those on slow modems or who access htrough an Internet cafe can choose text only options
AnswerID: 33174

Follow Up By: Member - Colin (ACT region) - Thursday, Oct 09, 2003 at 11:34

Thursday, Oct 09, 2003 at 11:34
Kiwi
this is a good idea - I gather your Web site is a self generating system?

I have been using a HP (Hewlard Packard) site My photosas my photo viewing 'platform'

Great photos of Bendethera - the 'Subi' Club went there a few weeks ago (where were you Spurry ?). We did the circuit of the valley (clockwise) via the ridge track - terrific views and a good track.

Subaru Forester
size isn't everything !
FollowupID: 23784

Sponsored Links