Road Condition Report

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 25, 2010 at 22:59
ThreadID: 77189 Views:1946 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I'm heading for the Mt Davies Road in April, and I'm looking at crossing the Darling at Menindee and perhaps overnighting on the lake shore. In addition to the very helpful reference within ExplorOz, I found the Central Darling road condition report useful.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: RobAck - Friday, Mar 26, 2010 at 18:14

Friday, Mar 26, 2010 at 18:14
You need permits for the Mt Davies Road from the APY Lands and also one to enter Woomera. That whole area has received a lot of rain and our information is that the tracks are shut and that the overgrowth is now so strong that getting through from Anne's Corner to Iltjur is bordering on the impossible

We are waiting on a recon report from our APY Lands contacts before deciding if we can actually get a tour in that way

So I strongly suggest you contact the people who have provided your permit(s) and seek their advice


AnswerID: 410522

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (11)