Packing away the 'Coleman-Deluxe Camp Kitchen' - problem

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:28
ThreadID: 77526 Views:3962 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

Hope you all are enjoying your easter.

Had a fantastic time camping and came across a problem trying to pack away our new 'Coleman-Deluxe Camp Kitchen'. We love the camp kitchen, very handy but arrghhhhh, can't seem to pack it away!

Has anyone has this? How should this be packed to be able to store everything inside the carrycase? It is pretty tight to pack all of it inside carry case and did not come with any instructions as to how to pack it away.

Any advice would be great or otherwise it will be a trip to the camping store to ask and hope they know how to pack it away.

Hear from you.

Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Shaker - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:38

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:38
It is the just the reverse of how you put it together, assuming you did it.

From memory, the legs unscrew & fit under the table top, as does the light pole & stove mounts.
The rest just concertinas together & it all stores in the folding table top, we never had any issues fitting it back into the zip up case.
AnswerID: 411973

Reply By: Member - mazcan - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:54

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:54
hi
we have all
if we are honest had simular situations
but we are so excited about getting set up
that we fail to acknowledge where everything sit or fits before we unfold it now you too have learnt the hard way
dont own a coleman but do have sympathy for the error/ state your in
look at the items/sections
its a bit like a jig saw it's a mater of just patiently working it out and then when sorted fix it in your memory for future reference
imho
looking at ithe picture i would suggest that you fold down all of those criss x leg supports and then work out which section folds in first by trial

i would think the center main legs would close in first and then one of the others next etc when you get it right
put 1, 2 ,3 on the sections for future ref
hope i've been of some help
cheers
AnswerID: 411978

Reply By: GlennD - Thursday, Apr 08, 2010 at 18:35

Thursday, Apr 08, 2010 at 18:35
Hows it going ,

I have almost the same one ( without the r/h part )

remove tabletop and put on ground upside down

remove everything else attached to the legs and put aside,

consertia all the legs together and place on one half of the upturned table.

fit everything else you took off in/around the legs.

fold the table and lock it with eveything inside , put cover on .

hope this helps , its pretty easy really.

Glenn.
AnswerID: 412151

Reply By:- Saturday, Apr 10, 2010 at 13:33

Saturday, Apr 10, 2010 at 13:33
Thank you to all for replying back to me.
After an hour of trying to figure out why I cannot pack it away and followed some of your advice ..... went to camping store where I bought it.
Finally know how to pack it away!
The plastic washing basin has to be folded as small as I can into a square to fit in the corner and the hose to be folded shorter than originally packed.
Both the hose and plastic washing basin for RHS was the problem as to why I could not pack it away.
It is all good, now I gotta pratice this a few times with wife so next time it will take at least a minute to pack it away!

:-)

Thanks agian for your replies, much appreciated!
AnswerID: 412373

Sponsored Links