cleansing the environment

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 13:10
ThreadID: 7753 Views:941 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Pick up plastic etc. from the beach to clean up the environment but please, any misinformed travellers, please don't use beautiful Ningaloo as your bathtub as we recently witnessed up at Winderabandi. Saltwater shampoo was never intended to be used whilst standing immersed in the ocean! If you are guilty as, surprisingly, some nice people I have mentioned this practise to have been, please desist and educate fellow morons. NEVER in any ocean,river,stream, lake etc. You know it makes sense. Doh!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Coops (Pilbara) - Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 13:22

Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 13:22
Good work Michael,
Whilst it doesn't sit well with me to chat people about their habits we have to make an effort with our beautiful country don't we.
Some people are completely ignorant and take things on board but there are a lot of others who are just plain arrogant and don't care. They're the ones that concern me.
Every year here in the Pilbara the place turns into a dump, there's fires galore from peoples cigarette butts being flicked out the window (some burn for weeks untended). If we all do our bit one day this could stop. Allyn
Where to next ?
AnswerID: 33476

Follow Up By: michael - Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 13:39

Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 13:39
Allyn, yes, I do sound like a preacher but if the guilty are offended then as the lady once said: tough titties. It's hard to believe with all the discussion about conservation in the media these days , we still find humans so ignorant or arrogant, sometimes both. You don't need a science degree to know in your heart what is the right thing to do.
FollowupID: 24030

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (13)