gunbarrel

Submitted: Monday, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:44
ThreadID: 7779 Views:1279 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Gday all
Im am looking for somebody who may be going up the gun barrel past mount beadell who whould be willing to do a spot of maintence on the len beadell memorial.It would only involve replacing a bolt stolen from the frame any body that can help would much appriciated
Thanks Bruce
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Joey- Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:08

Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:08
I'm surprised you haven't had a response yet. We're going east to west in late December. I'm going via Warburton to avoid the need for permits, but I think that still goes past the memorial. I'd planned to walk up to it, so if you don't get a better offer, tell me the size of bolt needed, and I'll get one one fit it.

I know Dec is late in the year, but when the option is a Scottish winter.....!Joey&Verna
AnswerID: 33687

Follow Up By: bruce.h (WA) - Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:39

Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:39
thanks Joey
if you can let me know your email address i will definatly take you up on your offer if nobody else is going up sooner,you can email me at budget@upnaway.com
Regards Bruce
FollowupID: 24215

Follow Up By: wolf - Tuesday, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:23

Tuesday, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:23
hi, i want take the Gunbarrel this year, you wrote to avoid the permits you go via Warburton? Can you discribe your route, is your endpoint also Uluru?

bye
wolfgang
FollowupID: 26056

Follow Up By: Member - Joey- Tuesday, Nov 04, 2003 at 06:33

Tuesday, Nov 04, 2003 at 06:33
Hi Wolfgang!

I'm planning to follow the route described in the nrma site. I think it's www.mynrma.com.au/travel/go/outback_tracks/thegu.shtml

But going the other way. i.e. it's written from west to east, but we'll be going from east to west. nrma say in that write-up that by going via Warburton, you avoid the need for permits. We'll be there around Christmas. If you want to contact me direct, it's joey@tangleotheisles.com

Joey&Verna
FollowupID: 26057

Sponsored Links