When the Lights go out!!...LOL.

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 19:59
ThreadID: 77974 Views:2568 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Was tangled up at a major intersection to-day where the traffic lights had failed, What a mess!,cars going everywhere without a clue wether they were right or wrong, Scary Chit to say the least, until the poor old police officer turned up to put his life in his hands, and sort it. Talk about a quick re think about road rules..LOL.

Cheers Axle.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Fred G NSW - Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 20:14

Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 20:14
Axle,......in retirement, I drive kid's to school, and home asgain, in a bus that will carry up to 80 kids. What I see from the driver's seat is more than Scary Chit
!!!!!!! LOLOL, then again, not funny at all.
AnswerID: 414162

Reply By: Members Paul and Melissa (VIC) - Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 20:16

Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 20:16
i see that on a daily basis as i am the poor sucker that fixes them. last night we had a fair bit of rain and of course electricity and water dont mix too well, had a major intersection down in peak hour and it was KAOs. the coppers are always glad to see us in these instances. as for people and road rules.............. they have no idea, turn the lights of and take the white lines off the road and theyre buggered!
AnswerID: 414163

Follow Up By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 21:45

Saturday, Apr 24, 2010 at 21:45
"white lines off the road and they're buggered!"

I think there is a lot out there that don't even know what the white lines are for!!!!, we saw a push bike rider use his hand signal to stop the other day and commented between ourselves that a lot of the drivers on the road wouldn't know what the heck he was doing.

Cheers

D

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 684391

Follow Up By: Members Paul and Melissa (VIC) - Sunday, Apr 25, 2010 at 18:25

Sunday, Apr 25, 2010 at 18:25
you said it, had a rangie do a U turn in front of me today over double lines and was cut off in a roundabout and forced onto the grass and also still clipped her. only a graze on the bar thankfully.
FollowupID: 684443

Follow Up By: Member - Dunworkin (WA) - Monday, Apr 26, 2010 at 01:00

Monday, Apr 26, 2010 at 01:00
We had a similar thing today, a ute realised he was going the wrong way, did a quick u-ee in front of us then crossed two lanes of traffic to turn right in front of 4 other cars waiting to turn right, geez, fortunately Hubby was able to brake in time.
What is it with some drivers out there, do they think they are the only ones on the road or have they got too many gadgets in the vehicle that they are consentrating on instead?

Good to hear you were OK and not too much damage.

Cheers

Deanna

Simba, our much missed baby.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 684508

Sponsored Links