Photos of Places

Was just looking up the site Places section to check the exact location where the winning photo in the Members Photo Comp was taken and was surprised that there were no photos of this placed entered! I'm sure there are many photos of places that have been put in blogs but not entered into Places - this is shame as it is really helpful to others if we can all band together to use the facilities we provide on ExplorOz the way they are designed. So - to all you that submitted photos of places into the blogs in the recent comp, and to anyone that has pics of places they've been - this is a big call out to ask you to spend a little free time uploading them to the Place page - and even add a little bit of information to the text on the page to let others know what's there at the place, or give a rating if you want to comment subjectively on your experience there etc.
Thanks!
MM
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Fiona & Paul - Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 16:21

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 16:21
Hello David & Michelle

I will dig through my archives and see what I can find, I did have quite a few ready to go before Xmas and put them somewhere safe on the HD, all I have to do now is find them again.

I tried to dig out a couple of Menindee Lakes that I took only days ago and I had trouble finding them, maybe I need a few beers to spark the logic.

Regards
Fiona & Paul

Paul H
OZ Downunder

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 417156

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 15:18

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 15:18
That would be great, your photos are beautiful, thanks Paul.
MM
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 687359

Follow Up By: Fiona & Paul - Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 15:59

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 15:59
Thank you for the compliment, we have just returned from Mungo NP via Menindee, Wilcannia, Narromine and Dubbo so we should have a few from that area to update.

I've given Fiona one of my better cameras to use so there are bound to be some extras in there as well.

Regards
Fiona & Paul

Paul H
OZ Downunder

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 687366

Sponsored Links