roohy's TV show and Tire Torque

Submitted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 09:10
ThreadID: 78776 Views:3836 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Last night on Roothy's TV show he was demonstrating a wheel nut socket on a caravan. Due to other things I had the sound off and only caught a bit of the vision. If it helps the product came in a nice yellow bag. Does anyone know what it is, what it costs, availability and I guess the big one - is it of any use? I am looking to find something for an elderly couple who sare etting off to tour (1st time) and want to give them a useful present. rgds
Slow down and relax......

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ray - Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 09:25

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 09:25
This post has been read by the moderation team and has been moderated due to a breach of The Trolling Rule .

Forum Moderation Team
AnswerID: 418186

Reply By: Member - Duncan W (WA) - Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 09:49

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 09:49
Mav, I didn't see the show but the torque wrench I think you are referring too was shown on one of the Caravan Magazine DVD''s. I enquired through Auto 1 whether they stocked them as I thought the concept was fantastic. The guy in the store said he had seen it demonstrated at an industry expo but were very expensive and wouldn't be imported for that reason. May of been just an Auto 1 issue with cost, so they may be available elsewhere, I didn't follow up any enquiries in other auto tool outlets.
Dunc
Make sure you give back more than you take

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 418190

Reply By: Member - evren1 (WA) - Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:43

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 11:43
see thread 77630.
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 418209

Sponsored Links