Wiluna - National Gathering Update

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 13:53
ThreadID: 78962 Views:2925 Replies:3 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
Thanks to Navigator 1 (Robyn) we have hopefully been able to compile an accurate update of attendence and activity numbers. I have just uploaded the latest excel spreadsheet to the Members File Swap so you should see it at the top of the list with today's date.

A number of problems we are experiencing however need to be solved:

1. There are 3 people who at the time of registering on the Gathering Page were members but who have since let their Membership lapse and so we cannot communicate with them via MM to confirm if you are still intending on coming. We need to hear from V8Diesel (WA), DavMilb (SA), William H(WA) - please send me a direct email to clarify your status, else we will asume you are no longer attending.

2. Much the same as above, there are 2 visitors that have registered to attend (as per the Gathering Page being bear8453 and Geherkin, but we need to know if you are still attending and if so, we need confirmation of numbers in your party and numbers intersted in registering for the listed activities. Maybe you've since become Members and we can't cross-check? Just let us know the status please.

This information is important as the generosity of the Wiluna Shire wish to cater for the entire gathering on Wednesday night with a BBQ, and Bob Cooper has generously donated his time to come up to our gathering and at greatly subsidised pricing has exclusively made customised workshops available to us but he needs to know numbers asap.

Everyone else, its a bit of a head-spin to collate all the dribs and drabs of updates that people have sent via email so please take a moment to check your name and details as listed in this latest attendence spreadsheet and let us know any outstanding errors as of today.

Don't forget that we will be auctioning off the beautiful photo canvas that was the end result of the Members photo comp - its currently hanging on my wall and I have grown quite attached to it, so bring along your $ to the auction, or make a bid by proxy if you can't make it (proxy bids taken by Member - Sir Kev & Darkie). All funds raised from the auction will be donated to charity. We have also had someone step up and volunteer for the role of "auctioneer", thank you Greg for your generosity.

Hope you are all looking forward to getting away and meeting up with one another in Wiluna.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Robin Miller - Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 14:18

Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 14:18
Hi guys

Would be good to save it in XLS format for users of excel pre-2004 as per 18th may gathering file
Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 419104

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 14:35

Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 14:35
sure - I can do that. You can also download the patch free to enable your older version of windows to read office 7 files did you know?

MM

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 689253

Follow Up By: Robin Miller - Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 18:13

Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 18:13
All good now -thankyou
Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 689282

Reply By: Member - Lionel A (WA) - Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 15:03

Tuesday, Jun 01, 2010 at 15:03
Spoke with V8 Diesel yesterday. He's coming.
Donos on the members list as a new member.

Cheers.....Lionel.
AnswerID: 419111

Follow Up By: Member - V8Diesel (WA) - Thursday, Jun 03, 2010 at 20:38

Thursday, Jun 03, 2010 at 20:38
Thanks Lionel, much appreciated.

Just saw this thread and yep, I'm still well and truly in. There'll be three of us heading up in my silver 100 Series with a silver Pioneer CT.

Itching to go in fact.

Dono
FollowupID: 689618

Reply By: Navigator 1 (NSW) - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:27

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2010 at 01:27
Hi Michelle,
William H (WA) .. confirmed 1 attending BBQ
Geherkin .. not attending (has been removed from the list)
Rob
The outback calls

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 419191

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Wednesday, Jun 02, 2010 at 10:55

Wednesday, Jun 02, 2010 at 10:55
Ah, I was working off the National Gathering page list of attendees and your earlier comments. Now I see I need to update that page to reflect the spreadsheet - gosh, this is getting more complicated than it should.

Have received quite a few direct emails with more changes so I will make the changes and upload again.

MM

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 689372

Sponsored Links