Royal Flair Caravan Owners

Hi All,

I'm looking at upgrading to the new Aussiemate by Royal Flair. The wife wants the shower inside the van. Not really knowing the brand. I would just like to ask current or previous owners how they feel about their vans. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking You

Macca & Maz
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Members Paul and Melissa (VIC) - Thursday, Jun 03, 2010 at 21:21

Thursday, Jun 03, 2010 at 21:21
Funny you should mention Royal Flairs as i had a closer inspection of their vans today. have looked at them before but have narrowed the list down to them and Crusader caravans. IMHO after going right through the RFs and the crusader i feel the later is a better built van, dont get me wrong the RF is very,very good also. the hatches they use in the roof, the A/C units,only small piddly hinges on the doors,very small boot and access door etc. the Crusader has a huge boot and large access door, Dometic A/C, True 4 season hatches, full piano hinges and bearing runners on the drawers and are solidly built. Lastly but not leastly is the prices..... they are virtually the same(depends on model).the ones we are looking at the RF is $200 cheaper but the dealer is still willing to deal and i also have a trade(jayco destiny so i know what quality is..........NOT!) and he also said he will chuck leather trim in also. both these vans are very good so i guess its now up to you.
AnswerID: 419434

Follow Up By: Ozymacca - Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 04:22

Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 04:22
Thanks Paul Mel

I just finished looking at the Crusader Caravan website, I think I better have a look at them. Thanks for your input. I will let you know how we go.

Cheers Macca & Maz
FollowupID: 689654

Reply By: racinrob - Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 13:51

Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 13:51
I have a RF Discovery Off Road 'van and yes they do have piddling little hinges on cupboard doors etc but I've never had a problem with them. IMHO build quality is very good, I'm a satisfied owner.
My only criticism would be in spite of what they say on their website about valuing their customers and always getting back etc I have sent them several queries about things like wiring (for a solar panel) and I have never had a response.

Rob.
AnswerID: 419528

Follow Up By: Ozymacca - Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 17:34

Friday, Jun 04, 2010 at 17:34

For your input Rob,

I'm Having the same problem just getting the dealers to return my call. Because the dealers deal in other brands. They want to push me towards the other brand they stock. I don't know what the problem is I have made three phone calls to a dealer no return phone call yet.

Cheers Macca
FollowupID: 689737

Reply By: Member - mick C (NSW) - Sunday, Jun 06, 2010 at 18:49

Sunday, Jun 06, 2010 at 18:49
ozymacca
Get in touch with me personally via email , I will give you some ideas
Mick
Poppa Bear

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 419820

Sponsored Links