Back Home From Sunny QLD.

Submitted: Monday, Jun 07, 2010 at 18:44
ThreadID: 79156 Views:2520 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Old Shearer mate & I plus our floosies have returned from a very interesting trip
through western Qld to the gulf & back down the coast. Once again old Jack performed faultlessly towing the C/t, with no call to engage hubs or fiddle with
tyre pressures. Highlights included the Gulflander train, Lawn Hill NP, Whitsunday
cruise, but many other places were of interest. Used new Genny at several bush
camps, but best addition was 1200w inverter used to power 3 way while mobile,
did an excellent job. Not much water flow in the Cooper west of Thargomindah or at Windorah, & not much in the way of fish either. Another great chapter in our
intermittent tour of Oz. Fuel at Wilcannia was 20c dearer than any other place
we passed through...didnt buy it..bloody good those big tanks.......:))).....oldbaz.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Madfisher - Tuesday, Jun 08, 2010 at 21:47

Tuesday, Jun 08, 2010 at 21:47
Glad you had a great Trip Baz,The more ks I do in our Jacks the more impressed I am with them. I am amazed where Sals Auto will go in 2wd let alone 4wd. On a recent trip she managed to scramble up a very impressive hill(where a lot of others took the chicken track). She done this in 2wd(she forgot she has PB 4wd) because she did not want to stop and put it into 4wd. I tried my man in 2wd on the same hill but could only get half way up.
Cheers Pete
AnswerID: 420101

Sponsored Links