National Gathering Update

Submitted: Monday, Jun 14, 2010 at 14:18
ThreadID: 79327 Views:2297 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are now at a point where all requests for changes should be updated on the master attendance list. Please see latest file added to Members File Swap dated today (but list is accurate as at 11th June) and we have received no more requests for changes. This will be the last time we will pubish the update as from here on any changes should be fairly minimal.

What a great group we have coming. I've just spoken to Mal at Gunbarrel Laager and they are enjoying a 20 degree day with a night time low of 6 (sounds warmer than home so that's good). Hope to meet you all soon, and don't forget if you can't make the gathering you can still bid for the 10th anniversary special edition ExplorOz Photo Memorabillia canvas print featuring the winning photo of the 2010 ExplorOz Members Photo Comp by proxy bid - send a Member Message to Member - Sir Kev & Darkie.

14 days to go!

Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Bentaxle - Monday, Jun 14, 2010 at 19:44

Monday, Jun 14, 2010 at 19:44
Michelle in the latest update you have me down for 2 attendees at the BC Snake that should read 1 attendee, SWMBO has stipulated that there is no way she will be there and that hell can freeze over first.
May the fleas of a thousand afghan camels infect the crutch of your enemy and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 420809

Sponsored Links