Mt Bundy Station Action

Submitted: Monday, Jun 21, 2010 at 09:33
ThreadID: 79522 Views:4715 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Over the weekend we all had some action and great entertainment for all the Tourists and campers here , we had a group of Chinese visitors also so the station owner put up a show of mustering and branding , most of the chinese took part in the muster and a couple of their men got into the stock yard for the branding wrestling the beasts down in the dust,dirt, and dung.
Management put on a bush BBQ for lunch.
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found

Saturday evening we all had another BBQ here at the shed with around 60 visitors,staff, and Campers, We were then treated to great entertainment with a Reptile show from Darwin, with Snakes of varying sizes, Lizards, and a small Salt Water Croc, it's the first time I have held a live one and was amazed just soft and smooth it felt, it and the huge Olive Python was a star attraction, it was really a great weekend and worth missing the V8's .

Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found

gift by Daughter

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Muntoo - Monday, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:10

Monday, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:10
Excellent, great way to treat guests i reckon. Will certainly make a name for themselves if they continue to do things like that.

BUT, I wish i was at the Darwin V8s this year. Next year definitely. Darwin is the best event of the Supercars.
AnswerID: 421625

Sponsored Links