reputable wheel alignment & balance for patrol in perth?

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 27, 2010 at 15:22
ThreadID: 79678 Views:4189 Replies:4 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived

Related Pages

old mate moved on.
somewhere near cbd or NOR preferably.
thanks in advance
howie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - joc45 (WA) - Sunday, Jun 27, 2010 at 17:54

Sunday, Jun 27, 2010 at 17:54
Hi Howie,
Richards TyrePower in Osborne Park claim to be able to sort out any balance/front-end shake problems with Nissans and have all the latest gee-wizz balancing gear. I've always gone back to them and been happy with the balancing on my Patrols. I've never had a problem with alignment or balance tho. They don't do alignment, tho, I recall.
cheers,
Gerry
AnswerID: 422280

Reply By: sub - Sunday, Jun 27, 2010 at 20:23

Sunday, Jun 27, 2010 at 20:23
wilkinson suspension bayswater have always done a good job on my patrol.
have also had a good jod done on sons ford courier at bob janes balcatta.the owner there is a nissan patol driver.
dean
AnswerID: 422303

Reply By: Member - Andrew (WA) - Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 00:52

Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 00:52
I am getting mine done tomorrow at WA Suspensions...

I'll let you know my opinion...
AnswerID: 422327

Follow Up By: get outmore - Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 01:37

Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 01:37
if thats th place in ozzy park I had to go back as one of my track rods was left completly undone

I when i found that i found a tie rod end was shagged so they replaced that and after it was replaced ive found another one shagged

- youd kinda think theyed pick that stuff up
FollowupID: 692698

Follow Up By: Member - Andrew (WA) - Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 14:03

Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 14:03
Job done, seems fine to me.

The aligner took the time to show me a few things under the car and explained what he did. I thought that was pretty good.

Nothing fell off on the way home so that's always good too :-)

FollowupID: 692849

Reply By: Black Cobra (WA) - Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 17:19

Monday, Jun 28, 2010 at 17:19
Big Wheels in Abernethy Road, Forrestfield do the best job around. They do all the big rigs eg Kenworths and have a great name in the industry.

I take the F250 there because of its size but the job they do is excellent. You pay for what you get but they pick up all the little things that a normal wheel alignment place will not.

My last wheel alignment just a week ago, when new tyres were fitted, they picked up that there was stress on the front diff and when they loosened the U bolts it sprung back into place.

The rear springs had a few leaves not lined up so they re aligned them as well.

All this stuff can happen to a 4WD when twisting and turning over uneven ground, rocks, gullys etc so to have it all picked up in a wheel alignment is excellent.

Previous alignments with them they re cambered with the neccessary shims for the angle of the roads here in Australia and all states have different cambers of roads would you believe.

But they go right into it, not cheap at $210 but well worth it and you feel the difference.

Cheers
Stewart
AnswerID: 422395

Sponsored Links