one of life's little mysteries

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 26, 2003 at 07:00
ThreadID: 8086 Views:1339 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
While I was looking at the forum notes today I happened to glance across and notice the high number of "Anon" users at the time? Is that people who are using the site for the first time or do you think it's just people who don't like being a "known" customer or paying member? There just always seems to be so many "anon" users and it's got me wondering!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: jonny knowalittlebit - Sunday, Oct 26, 2003 at 09:18

Sunday, Oct 26, 2003 at 09:18
i think its just people glancing over the site wethere for the first or just a regular reader. Im registered as a visitor (a non paying person) so im guessing anon is people just after trek notes or the trader or just looking at the forum for a laugh/info.
Ps 6am is so early.......
AnswerID: 35132

Reply By: mrdesmo - Sunday, Oct 26, 2003 at 20:44

Sunday, Oct 26, 2003 at 20:44
I discovered this site while searching Google for 80 series info, if you do a search on google for nearly anything that this forum discusses, you'll sooner or later get a link to exploreoz...so I guess anyone in the world following up a search is counted as anon....
AnswerID: 35174

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Monday, Oct 27, 2003 at 12:46

Monday, Oct 27, 2003 at 12:46
That is basically what most of them are. We also get a few from search engines actually indexing the pages. However there are also hundreds of people that do not register or that do register and do not use Auto Logon. You are anon unless you are logged on.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
FollowupID: 25464

Sponsored Links